CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Baked Potato Bar

So this is an old standby, super easy and everyone gets to have what they like. I love using cubed ham, but have also used sausage or seasoned ground beef for the meat.
All of the toppings can be changed up, some of our favorites our: cheese, peas and carrots, sour cream and ranch dressing. Tonight I had some red bell peppers and cilantor, they added a nice crunch and flavor.
 

Mommys little helper poking the potatoes, her big sister also helped wrap them up in foil. I love baked potatoes and they are so easy!
 

I enlisted the kids help to fill little bowls with toppings, they of course opted to forgo the peppers and cilantro, I wished I had some peas and carrots they also go for those, but alas we were out of stock...
 

The girls love to make 'towers' out of everything. Usually it's when they unload the dishwasher, but tonight it was also when they 'set' the table. ;)
 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment